Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lost..


Since last Sunday around 12 a.m, I lost the 3G connection for the bband. Just thought that this is a normal problem as always.. But who know, it continuous until evening. I’m called the service center and the operator guides me to do some check and test. After doing it, I’m needed to put the bband sim card in to 3G phone and see if any 3G icon came out from the phone..
 

No 3G icon after waiting for 2 hours. Then I’m calling the center back and this time the operator told me that maybe because too many people are online at the moment. So, I need to wait until tomorrow to check either still cannot connect through 3G or can.. WTF.. (Wasting my time)
I already know this is not about the usage load because it never happened like this before. 

Normally if too many people are using the bband network, I just need to wait for some moment or to change my position to make sure that I can get connected back. Although too many people are using the connection, is it logic to that it will affected the 3G coverage at my area.. 

On Monday, I called again the center and told the problems, the operator told me that the 3G networking currently having some problems. So I need to waiting until 11.45 pm before I can used it like normal again.. But, after waiting until the next morning, I still cannot connect to the 3G network. 

This evening, I called the center again and told them about my situation. The operator still guide me to do the normal checking process although I’m already told him that the procedures already done on Sunday evening. After waiting for a while on the phone, the line suddenly lost.. tutt tutt tutt.. WTF again.. 

Then, I take some initiative to go out and bring along the laptop and bband. Then I found out that I can connect via 3G out of my house. When I bring back the laptop into the house, the connection automatically lost.. Then I do manual search to check the current 3G provider that can be access.. It show me only Maxis 3G and Digi 3G.. But Digi 3G still not stable in my house because I lost the connection sometime.. 

Then, I directly call the center and told the operator that I want to make a report about the 3G connection at my place and I told him what just happened. I think, he is better than others because he trust me and directly assist me to make a report. So, it will take 3 to 7 working days for the network team to investigate and solve my problems. 

So, I just try to be patient a bit and just consider that the 7th day is on the next Monday, 11th October 2010. Because I’m on leave on that day and if the problems still cannot solve, I will terminate my package and change it to Maxis Broadband.. I’m already prepared to heard the solution from the network team and if they answer me that the 3G network is not stable at my place, I will bring a long this issued to Forum Utusan Malaysia because I already served more than 2 years with the provider and the 3G connection exist starting from the beginning of this year. I used the bband since 12 April 2010 so if the 3G tiba2 lost, is it means that the 7 month period only some sort of “beta testing” .. wtf??

I’m NOT paying RM68 to used GPRS connection only.. Which the max speed is around 100 kbps only.. tu pn nak kena online pukul 2 pagi.. 



Free Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment