Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Life..

Hola.. gud news, I’m already switching to Maxis bBand.. Using the RM68 package, the registration fee are RM100.. Instead of good coverage at my places and the data speed is very high, there’s nothing more interested about the packages. 

Why I’m saying like that?? It because the quota volume are low than my previous bBand.. Previous, I’m getting 5GB per month but now only 3GB per month. I also need to plan everything before start surfing the internet. Within 5 minutes, the data usage already about 9MB..   
So, I need to set a limit for my daily usage. Every day I only can use less than 100MB data

To get additional 500MB, I need to pay RM8. But the data only last for 24 hours. It’s irritating. We as a customer should get the best services. The option is in our hand but for me, I don’t have any option because there is no DiGi coverage at my places. Celcom?? I still dunno wat happen to them. I had called them almost 10 times and for the latest call, the customer service told me that the 3G network is ok already. How can he say like that if I even cannot make any normal phone call to my parents and others that are using Celcom line. 

They should take serious action because if they acting like that, they will lose their customer. Although I’m not afford to using the 6GB package from Maxis because the chargers are quite high, but as a cutomer, I will not feel doubtful to change the bband to other service provider. 

I understand that in the terms and condition, they already declare about the 3G and the EDGE, and our payment had been fixed based on their services, however, we as a customer do not pay RM68 per month to get only EDGE connection and need to waiting about more than 20 minutes for Facebook to complete the loading. 

Based on these problems, other service provider should take the opportunity to offer the customer with better package and services. Government also need to take some action and need to make sure that service provider will increases their network quality constantly. As a customer, we are paying more than enough to get a “limited” service for the internet usage. So, please ensure that we will get the best service and quality. 






    


Free Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment