Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ex-Gratia


I had been waiting since June 2010 when they told me that we will get Ex-Gratia (something like Saguhati) as soon as possible..  After waiting for about 3 months, last week they told me that the Ex-Gratia payment will be credited with our salary on 25th August 2010.. So, I just keep counting until today.. Unfortunately, when I updated my passbook around 10.00 am, the only payment credited to my account are my salary.. I’m very upset.. After do some investigation and ask the Chief Clerk, she told me that I didn’t get the payment because my service upon confirmation until now still less than one year.. I’m doubt about it.. After arrived at home, I find my confirmation letter.. I has confirmation since June 2009 and its about 14 month already.. Then, I directly call my CC at the bank this evening and explain to her. Then she told me that the payment based on our performance last year, means starting from January until December.. I start working on Mac 2009, so I’m not eligible for the payment..
The second thing are about the COLA and salary adjustment.. We should get our COLA and new salary this month but this still no changes in our salary payment.. 
The main thing  that I’m not satisfied are because there told us that the payment will based on July 2010 performance then when management do the briefing, they told us that everyone will get the payment..  But now, they change the terms already..
Some people say that I’m still young, but is it means that young person doesn’t need any money to use especially when Hari Raya is coming.. We also need to do some preparation , not for our self only but for our family too..  
From what been told by CC, management will decide either you eligible to get the payment or not.. 
This Is not fair..   
“Ask less, Give More”
The golden phrase that been stick on our board.. So nice.. But we give more already, but get nothing.. I didn’t expect to get 1 month payment, but at least they should pay me based on my 10 months performance.. RM100 or or RM200, enough already.. But, I got nothing..
In honour of Ramadhan, there’s a lot of test that Allah give to me.. Hope, I can survive and continue my life in a better way.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment