Monday, August 16, 2010

PenjeLasan ..


Someone ask me.. Why am I selling those items? Doesn’t have any sentiment value with the items.. Hurm, it’s hard to say.  But for me, I need to do something to earn some money.. Why?? Because PTPTN already send me a reminder letter about my outstanding balance.. Some person may say that PTTPN would not take any action except ban us from visiting other country.
Yup, maybe they right. But, I have responsibility and need to pay my debt with them.. Although my earnings not much, I still need to pay it..
So, for those who asking me why I’m doing this, I hope you know it all just about responsibility even though I still disappointed with PTPTN because my request to extend my debt payment rejected.. I’m just request for them to start counting the debt on April 2009 which means I just already started working at the bank because they start counting on January 2009.. On that time, I’m jobless..  For me, I just need some compromise from them.. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment