Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy


I’m really busy this week... a lot of thing happen and need my attention such as Branch Operation Control coming to our branch & monitor on what are we doing either we are following the guide line @ not.. But their present at the branch are welcome after they call us to attend branch meeting last Tuesday.. From the meeting, a lot of thing been explain & need us to take action..

They also some sort to guide & help us to make our job better.. But, I already do a mistake by miss look at the customer application form that was needed the manager to counter sign on the form.. but, I took it as a positive thing to make my work better after this..

Then, I also need to do same revision about Diffraction.. This is because on the last topic, Ummul cannot understand about the Refraction.. Although I already try to explain in a simplest way, but she still cannot make it.. I’m glad because Rahmatun & others can understand the concept and the example.. 

Alhamdulillah, yesterday class going well.. Ummul can recall back about the refraction and can explain back to me about the characteristic & the concept.. Now, I’m just worried about Haida & Saleha.. They cannot understand English.. It’s hard to explain the word one by one.. But, I take the challenge because at the same time I also can learn & make myself better.. 

Another things, I only got a chance to cycling today.. but, it’s late already, so I’m just cycling around my place and do some climbing for about 20 minutes.. 

Finally, the main thing that can be proud of is about my attendance.. no MC for this month.. I challenge myself to came work every day & keep my health maintain in the good way.. 

Chow.





    .



Free Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment