Monday, January 31, 2011

Attitude..


This few days, I think a lot of harder things come and go away either it has been settle down @ still pending for an action.. It’s quite tense out there with everything look like go wrong..

After teaching the primary school about 1 months, last sabtuday, I had to admit the facts that I already lost Adam because he don’t want to come to the tuition anymore.. The reason that been told by Mariam (Adam Sister), that Adam don’t like to do writing exercise in the class.. The exercise also quite heavy especially for the Mathematics and Science..

It’s also hard 4 me to control Raziq & Tarmizi. Tarmizi look like a “special” student.. he like to talking alone sometime and doesn’t want to hear any of my word.. Raziq plak some kind of talkative person.. Everything either related @ not related, he will ask to me..
Sometime, it is annoying to heard non relevant question..

But, what do I need to expect from this student. They still young & dunno anything about their life.. Hope, I can do my job to help them to gather something..

In the physics class plak, Haida didn’t come to the class last week.. Her friend also dunno what happen to her.. it’s affected my class because I don’t want to repeat about Interference anymore.. I’m targeting to finish chapter 1 by this Wednesday & can make some test for them on this Sabtuday evening..

Cikgu Khairul also want to blah already.. Now, he teaching at Damansara & Shah Alam.. he gets RM55 per hour.. And he only attend 1 hour class per day.. he also have a target to open a class at the shopping complex around the Damansara.. the facts is, he is really good in teaching..

I also learn from him about physics.. but, when he quit from our tuition center, it will affect my class also.. because nowadays, tuition center will provide a package for the subject. Means, they also already arrange the timetable.. means, there are possibility that the student class will be clash with my class…

So, the best option for them is to blah & take physics at the new tuition center.. then, I will lost my gaji looo.. on this week holiday, I will continue with my plan to make a tuition class at the home.. hope, I will get at least 5 student..

Then today, instead of tired and sleepy at the bank, I also got my 1st complain from the customer.. Stupid btoi customer tuh.. mende kecik je pn.. he complaint directly to the Manager because I send his copy to the address that been written from Merva Message.. Because the applicant indicate the address on his message..

The customer get anger because he want me to send the copy to the address in our system (in the other state).. i just assume (my mistake) that the cust already pindah @ wateva, then, I send to the another address that been indicate in the message..

Small matter laa. Dia dapat gak copy tuh.. it’s not an issue pn.. then, bknnya ada somebody yg buka surat dia tuh pn.. sama la gak.. dapat gak kt tgn dia..

Then finally, about our Malaysian attitude.. some of us may look very racist by perlekehkan kaum lain.. itu tak kena, ini tak betol.. but, there’s a lot of similarity among us doesn’t matter what race u R??

Our Malaysian like to do their work last minute.. There a lot of customer that come to the premis today and ask for a new note.. Around 11 a.m, the notes finish already.. how come they can get anger?? We not creating the money.. The stock also given follow by the head bank..

We has open the counter to change the new notes from last 2 weeks.. Enough of time for me, I think la.. but, when there a few days more nak raya, arini baru la nak klam kabut tukaq duit.. sama la time Hari Raya @ any festive season that participate the new notes.. I’m suggesting for all of my friend to plan your schedule @ whateva to make sure u can get what u want..

Remember, that normally the new notes will be given 2 @ 3 weeks before the raya.. so, if u malas nak dtg ang ask, u can simply pick up ur phone ask call the premis.. Nothing we can do if the notes finish already.. It’s not our mistake.. Our job is to do what we need to do.. we try to do the best to help the customer.. Should, everybody must plan what they must do because the premis will close for 2 days.. So, if you need to prepare for the small notes especially for the kedai minyak one, so, start change the notes from early of the month.. don’t just come to the premis and hope that u will get what u want.. we not a supermarket @ hypermarket..

And also, no need to klam kabut come ramai2 today because the premis still open until this Wednesday.. rilek la skit.. stakat yg simple2 transaction, tunggu la esok.. kalo dh suma pakat nak datang in the same time, don’t blame us if u need to wait for a long time..

Maybe there a lot of people that don’t agree with me, but remember, if u sit at my place, what would u feel?? And the most important, we have a guideline & procedure.. That how we do our work.. Imagine that if someone come to your house & make it like his own house.. Create a mess, taking whatever they want @ juz leave the trash everywhere in the house, what would u feel?? U will get mad right?? Why?? Because u have your own ways @ rule in your house..

When u respect others, u will get more.. 





    


Free Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment