Monday, February 28, 2011

New Item..


This month, I had bought 2 items from eBay which is cycling socks and cycling torch light.. it just a cheap item that I found on eBay and I think it just good enough for me to use it when needed..

New GIANT Coolmax Cycling Socks Gray

This is the socks that I bought from eBay yesterday. It’s hard for me to find cycling socks in Taiping area. And, some of the stall sell it for more than RM50.. so, I just decided to browse the item on the eBay and luckily I found the item that I needed.. the socks material are Coolmax, Cotton, Polyester, Spendex and Nylon which make it light and can make the socks dry faster when cycling in the rain.





Currently, I’m just using normal socks that been used for jogging and it’s quite thick for cycling purpose.

9 LED Torch Flashlight Cycling Light Lamp

And finally I had bought a flashlight for me to use when cycling. Sometime, I’m arrived just 10 minutes before 7 pm.. So, I need to go to cycling although it’s already late. So, I will arrived home around 7.40 pm.. at that time, the weather already dark. So, I need to have a flashlight to guide me on the way back and to make sure I can see any hole on the road.. at this time also, there’s a lot of insect flying around.. then, I still need to wear my sunglass and it’s make more harder to see the road.


Why am I telling about all of this?
Nothing.. Just want to update my blog.. ahakz..





   


Free Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment